About the Artist



I am an indie artist, invested in image-making. I work with textures and movement which I try to translate into video art, comics, and character design. Being self-taught in the fields of Graphic Design, Video Production, and Illustration, my creative process is focused on conceptualization, imagining lives and, interpreting philosophical phenomena.

I produce Video Art pieces, Illustrations for music & films, and comic books. I also have a special interest in creative coding, visual effects, and web design, which have a profound impact on my work.

I love history, archeology, and forensics. I enjoy reading works about and by quirky people and i wish to write such stories someday. 

Currently creating visual content for the studio ‘Cult Balm’and musician ‘Lax Head”, I am also invested in a personal project ‘Ankhesenamun’.

My formal education is in Clinical Psychology and Creative Critical Theory.




Popular Posts

Image

Flower Garden

Image

Freestyle